Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Me!!!!!!!! Welcome to my thoughts.

Hey! Welcome to my thoughts! They're normally about me. haha jk, not really. They're actually mostly about David Archuleta and Snow College, my future alma mater. My name is Kate Miller, short for Katelyn Miller. Most of my friends actually call me Kate Miller, including the last name, so it only seems correct to introduce myself that way.
The reason i started a blog is because my friend Grace said i should. The reason she started a blog is because her friend Bryce said she should. And im thinking someone said Bryce should, but dont quote me on that. so basically, thank you Bryce, for the somewhat indirect encouragement to start a blog. I hope I do not disappoint you.
So anyways, about me. I am 18 years old, I live in South Jordan, Utah, and I'm a senior at Bingham High School. Go Miners!!! lol actually i dont really care. I have recieved a $4,000 scholarship to Snow College in Ephraim, Utah, so basically, that is where I am going to be going. After that, who knows? Snow is only a two year college. Maybe, the U of U, BYU, or BYU-ID. Hey, if Harvard or Princeton wants me, I may consider them too.
I am the oldest of 3 children. yes 3 kids is kinda small for Utah, but hey, its all good. I have a younger brother, who is 14 months younger then me. He is a junior at Bingham. then i have a younger sister, who is in 8th grade at South Jordan Middle School. She is amazing. sadly enough, though, both are taller then me.
facts about me/favorites:
color: blue and yellow
food: pork salad with pinto beans from Café Rio. also, pickled beets
disney movie: Finding Nemo
favorite movie in general: Princess Bride, Newsies
jewelry: earings, especially sliver and diamon. obviously fake....
religion: Mormon, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
favorite kind of toothpaste: mint whitening
also, possibly more to come.
anyways. so i'll probably be writing a lot more. or blogging a lot more. Grace was right, blog is a weird word.

6 comments:

  1. kate! welcom to blog life, it fun, you'll get addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get addicted.

    Hey, I got a full-ride to Snow as well... Actually I got two different full-rides from Snow. They must have a lot of money. However, full-ride at BYU is worth more, so I'll be going there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um congrats cool kid. i'll just sit here and wallow in my grief and self pity, seeing as how my education is worth so much less then yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate! I love you, and am so glad you started a blog! Snow is the best college ever! You rock Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness gracious. i am so sorry cool kid. i get a little over the top when those who work harder then me and get better grades then me recieve better things then i do. its a curse. i think i get it from my great uncle. once again. i am truly sorry cool kid.

    ReplyDelete